Sunday, May 3, 2009

I DID IT !!!!......5K

I have never really been interested in running a 5K or half marathon, but when my sister and I heard of a 5K here in Vernal we decided to do it. I run 3 miles every morning on the treadmill so I new I could do it. I was still very nervous but it turned out to be awesome and very accomplishing. I ran it in 28min and 02 seconds. My fastest time on the treadmill is 29min. so it felt good to beat that time. My sister and I are thinking about doing a 5K in Salt Lake on May 16th. I really want to but we will see.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

WooHoo We did it. I am still so proud of us everytime I think about it. You are amazing, everytime I tell anybody I have to add in how fast my sister did it in. Awsome. I think I broke my left foot so we will have to see how it heals, before the Salt Lake 5K.

Tina said...

I leave town for a few days and you go run a 5K. If I was there I totally would've come to cheer you on. We will be home tomorrow! We will have to get together! Looks like you've been having fun! Too bad I couldn't have run with you. HAHAHA!!!

Jessica said...

That is so AWESOME!! Way to go. That is also great that they had one in Vernal, was this the first one they have had? So you are thinking of running on the same day of the Real game? Oh speaking of that I checked and we DO have to have tickets for Kylie and Easton. Three and older have to buy a ticket. So what do you think the best thing to do? We are so excited to go to the game with you!