Wednesday, August 31, 2011

kindergarden, first and third oh my!

Yes can you believe it I now have all 3 kids in school!! It is sad yet exciting to be past the infant stage. What will I do with myself. Makinley is very excited to be back in school summers are long for her, and she is always so ready for school to start. She is in third grade and loves it.



Kyson went into first grade this year so far he hasn't complained about going but I am sure that day is coming.. He says he already has two girl friends. hee hee



Easton was ready to go to school and is loving it so far , but it has only been two days. He is our kindergardener and is my baby boy it is sad my kids are growing up, good thing I am going to stay young.



1 comment:

Staci Scott said...

Wow all kids in school! How nice! How did you catch Mackinley's Hoshimotos so young? That's not fun at all! I hope she gets feeling better!