Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Our baby is 3 !!!

I can't belive it Easton just turned three on the 17th . For his Birthday he wanted a fishing pole so Lar took him to lunch then to pick out a pole, he was soooo happy.

For his birthday we had family and friend over to roast marshmellow and have hot chocolate and cider.




When I would ask Easton what he wanted for his birthday he would tell me a cake so instead of making one I let him pick one out at the store. They didn't have the scooby doo one he wanted so he settled for Go Diego.


1 comment:

Jamie said...

Isn't it so sad that they are 3 now. Well all I can say is we love Eastie he is so fun. Me and Chance just watch and listen to him when he's at our house, we love his little southern drawl. It is so nice to have a boy around every now and again.