Monday, April 20, 2009

Our Easter

This year for Easter Larrys family did it a week early and the weather was terrible, but we still had so much fun hanging out at the Piphers with family. Thanks Piphers for letting us hang out all weekend and make a mess at your house. We love you guys!!






Makinley wanted to go down the canyon so Larry finally gave in and took her this is the only picture he got because the battery on my camera died.


My family got together for lunch and had a egg hunt. Lots of fun, but again the weather was terrible. I thought because Easter was April this year the weather would be great. I guess I was wrong.






Easter morning

1 comment:

Jessica said...

We are still so sorry things didn't work out as planned to stay at your house. The next time we come out we PROMISE to stay with you and to come early! :-) It was fun to see you guys even if it was for a short little while.